Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Easy & Quick Light Parmesan Asiago Balsamic Chicken Salad

This recipe in my mind is a total cheat because I really put all the credit into a salad dressing lol! I was in a pinch today and thought I'd make some chicken and veggies. Well come to find out I only had salad mix, Kraft Light Parmesan Asiago Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing, and Chicken. So I hoped for the best and it actually turned out to BE AWESOME!! I paired it with some cheese and crackers, see below!

This would also be a great power packed lunch!

Be sure to add your meal into your myfitnesspal app!

Serves 1 person (double as needed)
Time: 15 min

What You'll Need:
4 oz Thawed Chicken Breast
1.5 oz Salad mix (I used Earthbound Organic Power Greens)
3 Tbsp Kraft Light Parmesan Asiago Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing

Directions:
1. Slice Chicken Breasts into thin strips (they cook faster this way) and cut off any extra fat
2. Put1 Tbsp of dressing over the Chicken Strips let that sit for a few min (I weighed my salad out in the mean time)
3. In a small sauce pan, spray non-fat cooking spray lightly, add all the slices of Chicken to the pan
4. Add 2 Tbsp of Dressing over the Chicken again, cook through, flipping occasionally
5. Once the Chicken is cooked, place over your bed of greens! Enjoy!

*I would have totally added some Goat or Feta Cheese and some Dried Super Berry Mix if I had them! Feel free to add what you like!
**Like this :)) YUM!


***With this I also had 1 oz Michigan Jack Cheese by Farm Country Cheese House and 5 Keebler Reduced Fat Club Crackers and 1 large mug full of Bigelow Lemon Lift Tea!!!
***Reminder to measure out all of your portions!

1 Serving Size:
4 oz Chicken Breast 100 calories
1.5 oz Salad Mix 10 calories
2 Tbsp Light Parmesan Asiago Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing 40 calories
Total Calories: 150

With side of Cheese and Crackers:
1 oz Michigan Jack Cheese by Farm Country Cheese House 120 calories
5 Keebler Reduced Fat Club Crackers 70 calories
Total Calories: 190 Calories (Add it with the above amount (340 calories)

No comments:

Post a Comment