Sunday, November 8, 2015

A day in the life of Me...

Recently I was a part of an accountability group on Facebook. It was called the Candy Detox. Yep, right after Halloween and I needed it! I was nervous because I worked (at a school) and candy lurked around every corner. As we all know I have a huge sweet tooth and so I knew this wasn't going to be easy. So I took pictures of every meal, every snack, every workout, every drink (well almost) and it honestly held me accountable for what exactly I put into my mouth! After a 5 days I realized I do pretty awesome and my "huge" sweet tooth and really it isn't so bad after all. But this got me thinking, I should share with you guys what a day in my life looks like when I work and when I don't work! 

An average work day:
3 cups of water upon rising (while getting ready for work too)
Breakfast:
2 Multivitamins and 1 Iron Pill (low iron levels)
1/2 cup Eggbeater Egg Whites with 8 grams Yellow Onion on a Light English Muffin with 7 grams Fat Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese and some fresh cracked Pepper
1 container (5.3 oz) Blueberry Greek Yogurt with a dash of Cinnamon
1 mug of Organic Throat Coat (sore throat that day)
1 mug to-go of Vanilla Chai Tea (black, no sugar added)
3 more cups of Water
 
Mid-morning snack:
3 cups of water
2.5 oz Red Seedless Grapes
 
3 cups of water before lunch
Lunch time:
3 oz Romaine lettuce with 10 grams Yellow Onion, 2 oz Chicken Breast with 1 Tbsp Light Asiago Parmesan Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing
3 oz Baby Carrots, 1 oz Sugar Snap Peas with 1 Tbsp Spicy Black Bean Hummus
1/2 cup Fat Free Cottage Cheese with 1/4 cup Organic Unsweetened Applesauce
3 more cups of water  

 

Pre-workout snack:
1 Plain Rice Cake
1 single serve packet of Cocoa and Coconut Almond Butter
1 scoop C4 Icy Blue Razz mixed with water
 
Workout:
Treadmill: (light cardio/intervals)
76 min 6.02 mi 584 cal 4-5.5 mph
3 min cool down
(10 lateral bat pull down 50 lbs
20 bicycle crunches
10 step lunges
10 dead lifts 70 lbs
45 sec plank
10 bicep curl 15 lbs)
3 sets 30 min 91 cal
Total: 675 calories 1 hr 50 min
*3 cups water consumed during


Post-workout:
1 scoop Chocolate Whey Isolate Protein Powder mixed with water
1 mug of Decaf Green Tea (plain, no sugar added)
3 more cups of water

Dinner:
3 cups water
1 mug Green Tea
1 very messy Chicken Wrap: 13 grams Yellow Onion, .6 oz Spinach, 1 oz Romaine Lettuce, 1.6 oz Mini Red Peppers, 2 Tbsp White Bean Hummus, and 4 oz diced Chicken Breasts (seasoned with Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil) on a Light Sun-dried Tomato Flat Out Flat Bread


Snack Before Bed:
1 mug Chamomile Mint Tea (plain, no sugar added)
1/4 cup Fat Free Cottage Cheese with 1 Tbsp Creamy Peanut Butter 
Thus, this is what a normal work day looks for me! I always try to workout during the week, drink lots of water, and eat 1 salad a day!

An average day on the weekend:
6:45 am wake up (I never can sleep in), 3 cups of water upon rising
Breakfast:
2 Multivitamins and 1 Iron pill 

1/2 cup Eggbeater Egg Whites with 10 grams Yellow Onion topped with 7 grams Fat Free Shredded Cheddar and some fresh cracked Pepper
30 grams of All Natural Oats cooked with water and mixed with 1 container (5.3 oz) of Strawberry Greek Yogurt and a dash of Cinnamon
1 mug full of Lemon Lift Tea

3 cups of water 

Pre-workout: (on left)
1 scoop C4 Icy Blue Razz with 1 cup water


Workout:
Outside run:
1 hour 4 min 6.04 miles
663 calories 10:43 avg pace
5 min stretch
(10 push-ups
10 weighted squats 9 lbs
15 jack knives
10 extension and curls on BOSU ball 5&12 lbs
10 walking lunges 5 lbs
10 hip raises)
3 sets 21 min 69 cal
Total: 732 calories 1 hr 31 min

3 cups of water consumed during


Post-workout: (on right)

1 scoop Whey Isolate Chocolate Protein Powder mixed with 1 cup Almond Milk

3 cups of water


3 cups water before lunch
Lunch time:
1 glass Decaf Green Tea
Salad: 3 oz Romain Lettuce, 1 oz Spinach, 15 grams Yellow Onion, 1 oz Mini Red & Orange Peppers, 2 oz Chicken Breasts, 1 Tbsp Light Italian Dressing
1/2 cup Fat Free Cottage Cheese with 50 grams Fresh Dragon Fruit
3 oz Baby Carrots with 1 oz Spicy Black Bean Hummus
3 more cups of Water


Afternoon Snack:
After an hour afternoon walk with the pup:
1 mug full of Bengal Spiced Tea (plain, no sugar added) with 15 grams of Almonds 
 
3 cups of water drank between lunch and dinner
Dinner time:
5 oz Steamed Asparagus
6.5 oz Marinated Pork Loin (Fresh Rosemary, Fresh Thyme, Fresh Lemon Juice, Pepper, minced Garlic, 1 Tbsp EVOO & some water)

1 mug of Decaf Green Tea
3 cups of water 

Kitchen closes early at my house so Final snack of the day:
1/2 cup Organic Unsweetened Applesauce with a dash of Cinnamon
1 slice of Whole Grain Bread with 4 grams of Peanut Butter
1 mug of Sleepy Time Peach Tea
 


Alas this is a day in the life of me! I drink TONS of water, make sure I take my vitamins everyday, at least 1 salad a day and 1 green tea a day too! I hope this inspires you to post some of your meals! It helps the cheating :P

No comments:

Post a Comment