Sunday, July 26, 2015

Protein Chocolate Cake Batter Dessert!!!!

My boyfriend actually came up with this combo on a whim right before bed! LOL It was like I died and had gone to heaven. I stay clear of any baked goods especially their batters. I can't just have one..or one lick..I go crazy! No self-control I know, I'm working on it :) But this mash up is seriously good and is a meal in and of itself!

*Any Whey Isolate Protein Powders should do, just keep in mind that they should be LOW SUGAR & FAT & HIGH IN PROTEIN. My Chocolate Protein Powder has 30 grams Protein, 1 gram Sugar, and 1 gram Fat. It's golden ;)

**Whey Isolate Protein Powder is easier to digest, just an FYI

Be sure to add your meal into your myfitnesspal app and to weigh/measure out all of your portions!

Serves 1 person (2 if you like to share ;)
Time: 5 min

What You'll Need:
 

1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder (I used ON Performance Whey Isolate)
1 scoop Vanilla Protein (I used Aria brand)

1/2 cup 0% Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt by Chobani


Directions:
  

1. Weigh out your 1/2 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt

2. Add both Protein Powders
*Vanilla then Chocolate pictured:
3. MIX!!!
4. Devour and enjoy! :)

***I like to add a Tbsp of PB2. It's powdered Peanut butter without all the calories and fat real Peanut butter has! Also if you need it to be sweeter add 1/2 tsp Stevia!

Serving Size: 
1 Protein Chocolate Cake Batter Dessert 228 calories
Total Calories: 228 Calories 44.8g Protein 1.2g Fat 9.8g Carbs

No comments:

Post a Comment